Host your workplace and offset your costs
Specify the number of workplaces and their availability per month for a detailed revenue.
How does it work ?
How does it work ?
1Register and advertise for free
Sign up and share your space by creating a listing for free. Start by setting up basic information and payment details, then add unlimited listings to your account.
2Create and customize your listings
Choose your workspace types and available amenities. Set your office rules and prices, don't forget to include some eye-catching photos!
Accept booking requests and start welcoming professionals. In your account you will always find an overview of your bookings and the possibility to contact your users.
Do it on your terms
Manage your own availability
In your console you can manage your listings and their availability, which you can adjust at any time. Here you can see your bookings and approve requests.
Set your workplace rules
We understand the importance of workplace safety. With YourDesq you can set your own rules, besides you have the authority to accept or decline a booking request.
Set your desired prices per workspace
You set the desired price yourself. We are happy to advise you based on location and type of property. Once the price is set, this can always be adjusted.
We take care of you
We understand the importance of workplace safety. With YourDesq you are in charge when it comes to workplace conditions. Besides, hosts are able to approve or decline user requests.
- Set your workplace rules
- You have the possibility to ask for a government issued ID when the user arrives
- The user indicates his/her professional background
- 24/7 customer service
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you don't have an YourDesq account yet, go to YourDesq.com and click Sign Up.
- You can sign up for an account using your email address or Google account. Signing up and creating an YourDesq account is free.
- After you sign up, be sure to complete your profile before you make a reservation or create a listing.
To create a listing as a Host you go to your account and start a new listing. Every Workplace (location) needs its own listing. The following information is needed:
- Name of the Workplace;
- The location of the Workplace;
- The type of Workplace;
E.g. hotel, coworking space, office
- The available Workspaces within the Workplace;
E.g. a flex desk, a workstation, a private office or a meeting room
- What amenities the Workplace has;
- What amenities specific Workspaces have;
- The price per day per type of Workspace;
- The availability of the Workspaces per day.
Every Host creates 1 listing per 1 Workplace. A WorkPlace is a building or floor level(s) within a building e.g. the office. A company can own or rent one or more Workplaces, however we ask you to use 1 Workplace per listing, as follows:
- 1 Workplace has 1 country
- 1 Workplace has 1 city
- 1 Workplace has 1 address
- 1 WorkPlace has 1 district
A User searches for a Workplace which contains one or multiple Workspaces. Workspaces can be categorized as follows:
- Flex desk (flex workstation within an open space)
- Workstation (dedicated workstation within a shared office or open space)
- Private office (probably for 1 - 2 persons)
- Meeting room (probably for 4+ persons)
A Workplace amenity is a shared amenity that every user may use that visits your Workplace. These amenities are not dedicated to specific workstations, private offices or meeting rooms.
Workspace amenities are amenities dedicated to the User that booked a specific Workspace. E.g. A workstation has a dedicated monitor. A meeting room has a dedicated projection screen.
The price you set is always up to you. We recommend that you check out similar YourDesq Listings near you. When you create a YourDesq Listing, we help you determine the right price. Pricing is based on the following principles:
- The local price paid for an office per meter per year;
- What kind of space you offer. For example facilitating a meeting room for 10 people or a smaller workstation.
If you don't feel comfortable with the suggested price, you can just change it to a price you think is suitable for your offered space.
To manage your listing go Account and click My Listings
To reset your password go to Account and click Account Settings and change your password.
To change your profile settings or any other account settings go to Account and click Account Settings.
As a User, we ask you to fill in your account details as completely as possible. The following information is requested:
After completing your profile as a User you’re able to book a Workspace on YourDesq. Within the search page you’re able to select your location, preferred day, type of Workspace, the amount of people and needed amenities. Select the Workplace that suits your preferences and book a Workspace right away! Keep in mind that your Host needs to accept your reservation before your booking is confirmed. You can keep track of this process within the Booking section & Inbox.
We keep you updated with our email confirmations. We will send you an email saying your payment has been processed and your reservation has been confirmed. Note: a confirmed reservation does not guarantee a confirmed booking.
Once your reservation has been confirmed, the Host will receive your booking request in his inbox. The Host will then review your request and approve or deny your booking request. When the Host confirms your booking, you will receive a Booking Confirmation in your YourDesq Inbox and in your email. The Booking Confirmation will contain all necessary booking details: host, location, time and payment.
When you go through the booking process you will end up in the payment section to confirm your reservation. Here you can pay with Ideal, Mastercard & Visa. The amount paid will be held until the Host accepts your booking. If this does not happen, we will automatically refund you.
To contact your Host use the chat function within your Account. Go to Account -> Inbox and find your chat per reservation.
To contact your User use the chat function within your Account. Go to Account -> Inbox and find your chat per reservation.
Reach out to use by email: email@example.com, we’ll try to answer you within 24 hours.
As a User you can cancel a booking up to 24 hours before the start of the booking. Go to the Booking section and press Cancel Reservation. We’ll automatically inform the Host and refund you.Unfortunately we cannot accept cancellations later than 24 hours in advance.
As a User you can cancel a booking up to 48 hours before the start of the booking. Go to the Booking section and press Cancel Reservation. We’ll automatically inform and refund the User.Unfortunately we cannot accept cancellations later than 48 hours in advance.
Once a Host accepts a reservation the booking is completed. The User pays in advance and this amount will be paid to the Host within 24 hours after check-in.
Users can be checked in by a listing owner or manager with a button which can be found within the Booking management page.
When Users don’t show up or don’t check in, but the booking has not been canceled in time, you will receive the booking payment within 24 hours after the scheduled check-in.
No, we take no liability in any accident that might take place in the Workplace or Workspace.
To ensure quality for both our hosts and users, we have put in place a number of safety rules to ensure everyone gets the quality they deserve.
- A user must create an account before he or she can book a Workspace.
- When an account is created, the user must create a profile that describes more about the User, such as professional background. The profile is necessary to create a transparent community built on trust and quality.
- When a User makes a reservation, it is up to you to decide whether to accept or decline their booking request.
- We advise you to set clear office rules and describe preferred professionals you would like to welcome.
Of course we keep observing the Covid-19 measures. Locations will be available as long as the measures allow. In addition, these workplaces will act as safely as possible. Users and Hosts remain responsible at all times for the use of YourDesq.